Kousik Bera, an IoE Postdoctoral fellow working under the supervision of Prof. Venugopal Rao Soma at ACRHEM, School of Physics, UoH, has achieved the Best Poster Presentation Award at ULTRAFAST SCIENCES – 2023 (UFS-2023) conference held in National Physical Laboratory, Delhi. He expresses his sincere thanks to the Institute of Eminence (IOE) and UoH for covering the expenses of his trip. He would like to express his gratitude to the conference organizers for providing a platform to showcase his work. He also thanks his mentor and colleagues for their guidance and support throughout the project.
Subscribe to the UoH awesomeness!
Public Relations Officer
University of Hyderabad
Prof. CR Rao Road, Gachibowli
- Inauguration of Training Programme for Knowledge Resource Persons (KRPs) in Computer Science and Mathematics, by the UGC-MMTTC 23-02-2023
- Public Outreach Program on Climate Change
- The Impact of Digitalization on Socio-Economic conditions in Telangana: A Critical survey of selected Areas
- Digital Kiosk of SSCTU at Medaram Jatra
- Akshay Kanikar, an alumnus joins LMEF programme in the University of Naples