Dipanjan Banerjee, PMRF fellow and Ph.D. student under the supervision of Prof. Venugopal Rao Soma at ACRHEM, School of Physics, UoH, has been selected to present his research work in the International Conference on Optical and Photonic Engineering 2023 (icOPEN), Singapore. He has achieved 3rd position in the Best Student Presentation International Award. He thanks the Institute of Eminence (IOE), UoH for providing the complete funding regarding travel and accommodation. He also thanks PMRF India, and SPIE for their support.
Subscribe to the UoH awesomeness!
Public Relations Officer
University of Hyderabad
Prof. CR Rao Road, Gachibowli
- Cognition and Human Development- A Transdisciplinary International Conference
- Prof. Surajit Dhara selected for the prestigious status of an Affiliate Member of the International Institute for Sustainability with Knotted Chiral Meta Matter, Japan
- NSS Clean-Up Drive from South Gate to South Campus Circle
- Inauguration of Training Programme for Knowledge Resource Persons (KRPs) in Computer Science and Mathematics, by the UGC-MMTTC 23-02-2023
- Public Outreach Program on Climate Change