Consequent upon the completion of the tenure of Prof. Appa Rao Podile as the Vice-Chancellor of University of Hyderabad today, i.e. 22 September, 2020, the Ministry of Education, Government of India, has communicated the decision of the Honourable President of India, who, in his capacity as Visitor of the University, has extended the tenure of Prof. Appa Rao Podile as Vice-Chancellor of the University of Hyderabad for a further period of one year or till the time the new Vice-Chancellor is appointed, whichever is earlier.
Subscribe to the UoH awesomeness!
Public Relations Officer
University of Hyderabad
Prof. CR Rao Road, Gachibowli
- Application of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning algorithms applied to Road Accidents Data in India
- Cognition in the “real-world”: How, Why and What next?
- A Novel Abrasive Free Chemical Mechanical Planarization (AFCMP) of Non-Polar and Semi Polar III-V Nitride Surfaces
- ప్రభుత్వ డిగ్రీ కళాశాలలో ఆచార్య దార్ల వెంకటేశ్వరరావు కీలకోపన్యాసం
- Visit of German Consulate