Consequent upon the completion of the tenure of Prof. Appa Rao Podile as the Vice-Chancellor of University of Hyderabad today, i.e. 22 September, 2020, the Ministry of Education, Government of India, has communicated the decision of the Honourable President of India, who, in his capacity as Visitor of the University, has extended the tenure of Prof. Appa Rao Podile as Vice-Chancellor of the University of Hyderabad for a further period of one year or till the time the new Vice-Chancellor is appointed, whichever is earlier.
Subscribe to the UoH awesomeness!
Public Relations Officer
University of Hyderabad
Prof. CR Rao Road, Gachibowli
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship will help India become an Economic Superpower and a Knowledge-Based Economy: Shri Dharmendra Pradhan
- Prof. Vinod Pavarala concludes academic visit to the UK
- Negotiating Postsecular Spaces: IUML and the Politics of Non-State Welfare
- UoH-Delhi University team uncovers a regulatory mechanism underlying ethylene-induced fruit ripening
- Queer Futurity in Post-NALSA and Post-377 India: A Symposium