Geeta K Vemuganti, Professor, School of Medical Sciences, University of Hyderabad has been awarded with a Certificate of Excellence as her abstract titled “Cancer Stem Cells in Retinoblastoma” is selected as one of 50 Outstanding Abstracts at the World Ophthalmology Congress of the International Council of Ophthalmology to be held in Fira Barcelona Gran Vía in Barcelona, Spain from 16-19 June 2018.
Subscribe to the UoH awesomeness!
Public Relations Officer
University of Hyderabad
Prof. CR Rao Road, Gachibowli
- Neer Prasad, an alumnus joins Oil India Limited
- Biomolecular Condensation in Neurodegeneration
- Diploma Programmes to be offered by CDVL in blended mode
- Prof. A S Raghavendra and Prof. P Prakash Babu of UoH Elected as Fellows of the Royal Society of Biology (FRSB), UK
- NHSN Surveillance for Healthcare Associated Infections