Mangababu Akkanaboina and Mr. R. Sai Prasad Goud working as research scholars under the supervision of Prof. S.V.S Nageswara Rao, CASEST, School of Physics have presented their research work on GaAs nano-structures based sensing techniques and on Emerging novel memory devices respectively at the International Conference on Materials for Advanced Technologies (ICMAT) held at Suntec, Singapore during June 26-30, 2023. Students got an opportunity to interact with a Nobel Laureate, Prof. M. Stanley Whittingham, and other pioneers in the field at this conference. They have also visited the Centre for Ion Beam Applications (CIBA), National University of Singapore (NUS). This visit is supported by the Institute of Eminence (IoE), UoH. This work is performed in collaboration with Prof. Soma Venugopal Rao under an IOE Project.
Subscribe to the UoH awesomeness!
Public Relations Officer
University of Hyderabad
Prof. CR Rao Road, Gachibowli
- Public Outreach Program on Climate Change
- The Impact of Digitalization on Socio-Economic conditions in Telangana: A Critical survey of selected Areas
- Digital Kiosk of SSCTU at Medaram Jatra
- Akshay Kanikar, an alumnus joins LMEF programme in the University of Naples
- Ankit Mitra, an alumnus shines in the Assam Civil Service Exam