University of Hyderabad (UoH) in association with the National Council for Rural Institute (NCRI) organized an essay writing competition as part of the National Education Day is observed on the birthday anniversary of Moulana Abdul Kalam Azad, the first Union Education Minister of free India and a great statesman. Students from various Schools and Centres participated in the essay writing competition on the topic “Contemporary Issues and Challenges in Quality of Indian Higher Education” at Sir C.V.Raman Auditorium at the UoH Campus.
कोविड-19 के लिए एंटीबॉडी फ्रेग्मेंट आधारित चिकित्सा – है.वि.वि., सीसीएमबी और विन्स बायोप्रोडक्ट्स लि. की साझा परियोजना
May 16, 2020
May 29, 2018
Subscribe to the UoH awesomeness!
Public Relations Officer
University of Hyderabad
Prof. CR Rao Road, Gachibowli
- Webinar on Mutual Funds: An Alternate Investment organised
- Bharathi Harishankar, alumnus of English at UoH elected Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts
- Hyderabad Declaration on Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Digital Wellness (DW) 2021
- Launching of Online Content on Digital Wellbeing by the Vice-Chancellor
- Two UoH students win Best Presentation awards at the workshop on Drug Discovery and Development