Nikhil Kumar, Department of Sociology, School of Social Sciences, University of Hyderabad (UoH) presented his paper titled “Digital Alienation of Dalits during the Pandemic: A Case Study of the University of Hyderabad” at the international conference, conducted by the “World Congress of Sociology,” held in Melbourne, Australia. The conference, which takes place every four years, spanned from June 25th to July 1st. Nikhil expressed his gratitude for this remarkable opportunity to engage with professors and scholars from around the globe, fostering fruitful discussions on various discourses. He extended his heartfelt appreciation to his friends and professors from the department, whose unwavering support has been instrumental in his academic journey.
Subscribe to the UoH awesomeness!
Public Relations Officer
University of Hyderabad
Prof. CR Rao Road, Gachibowli
- Use Technological advances to find solutions for major challenges being faced around the Globe: Prof. M Jagadesh Kumar
- Women in policy making: Opportunities and Challenges’
- Dr. S.Shaji, Department of Political Science, presented a paper in Border Studies Conference at Fez, Morocco.
- Golden Jubilee Distinguished Lectures: Secularism as Misdirection: Critical Thought from the Global South by Prof. Nivedita Menon
- Dr. Devesh Nigam awarded with Excellence in Education award