Sai Snehitha Yadavalli, a Ph.D. student and PMRF Fellow working with Dr. Swati Ghosh Acharyya at the School of Engineering Sciences and Technology (SEST), University of Hyderabad (UoH) has been selected as a PG Occasional Student at Newcastle University, Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK. She would be working with Professor Lidija Siller, Professor of Nanoscale Science at the School of Engineering, Newcastle University for a period of two months from February 20th, 2023 to April 19th, 2023. She is grateful to the PMRF funding, MoE, Government of India which enabled her to attend this program. University of Hyderabad fraternity wishes her the best for her stay at Newcastle University, UK.
Subscribe to the UoH awesomeness!
Public Relations Officer
University of Hyderabad
Prof. CR Rao Road, Gachibowli
- Inauguration of Training Programme for Knowledge Resource Persons (KRPs) in Computer Science and Mathematics, by the UGC-MMTTC 23-02-2023
- Public Outreach Program on Climate Change
- The Impact of Digitalization on Socio-Economic conditions in Telangana: A Critical survey of selected Areas
- Digital Kiosk of SSCTU at Medaram Jatra
- Akshay Kanikar, an alumnus joins LMEF programme in the University of Naples