Sai Snehitha Yadavalli, a Ph.D. student and PMRF Fellow working with Dr. Swati Ghosh Acharyya at the School of Engineering Sciences and Technology (SEST), University of Hyderabad (UoH) has been selected as a PG Occasional Student at Newcastle University, Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK. She would be working with Professor Lidija Siller, Professor of Nanoscale Science at the School of Engineering, Newcastle University for a period of two months from February 20th, 2023 to April 19th, 2023. She is grateful to the PMRF funding, MoE, Government of India which enabled her to attend this program. University of Hyderabad fraternity wishes her the best for her stay at Newcastle University, UK.
Subscribe to the UoH awesomeness!
Public Relations Officer
University of Hyderabad
Prof. CR Rao Road, Gachibowli
- डॉ. इंसाफ अहमद कुरेशी को तेलंगाना एकेडमी ऑफ साइंसेस का फेलो (एफटीएएस) चुना गया
- Dr. Insaf Ahmed Qureshi elected as Fellow of the Telangana Academy of Sciences (FTAS)
- UoH sets up Flow Chemistry Laboratory under IoE
- Admissions to various Integrated PG and PG Programs of University of Hyderabad
- University of Hyderabad among world’s best in 5 Subjects