Tag: Other Voices: The Struggle for Community Radio in India
Mitochondrial Medicine in the Pandemic Era
Prof. Douglas C. Wallace, Director of the Center for Mitochondrial and Epigenetic Medicine...
The Torn Note
The Torn Note is a book written by Taranjiet Singh Namdharim an alumnus of University of...
From here & there
LatestEvents, Videos Etcetra
UoH sets up Flow Chemistry Laboratory under IoE
A specialized laboratory for Flow Chemistry and process intensification is established in the...
Subscribe to the UoH awesomeness!
Public Relations Officer
University of Hyderabad
Prof. CR Rao Road, Gachibowli
- UoH sets up Flow Chemistry Laboratory under IoE
- Admissions to various Integrated PG and PG Programs of University of Hyderabad
- University of Hyderabad among world’s best in 5 Subjects
- Sunanda Bhattacharyya awarded 2023 SERB-POWER Fellowship
- Folksongs and Mental Health of the Marginalized Women of Bihar in India