Tag: Prof. Debashis Acharya
Mitochondrial Medicine in the Pandemic Era
Prof. Douglas C. Wallace, Director of the Center for Mitochondrial and Epigenetic Medicine...
Education as Development: Deprivation, Poverty, Dispossession book released
A book titled “Education as Development: Deprivation, Poverty, Dispossession” by Prof. Ramdas...
From here & there
LatestEvents, Videos Etcetra
Krupa Mukkaragari presents research work at Louisiana, USA
Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO) is a largest and prestigious vision...
Subscribe to the UoH awesomeness!
Public Relations Officer
University of Hyderabad
Prof. CR Rao Road, Gachibowli
- Krupa Mukkaragari presents research work at Louisiana, USA
- Prof. BJ Rao, Vice-Chancellor felicitated the NSS Volunteers who participated in the National Integration Camp
- Krishnasri abstract selected for ISOO Africa
- Animesh Dhara presents paper at ICGAN, 2023
- An Introduction to Tibet: Tibetan Language and Herbal Medicine