With 3 successful start-up batches, Technology Business Incubator (TBI), University of Hyderabad (UoH), invites applications for its 4th batch of 6-month Training Program in Entrepreneurship & Start-up Management, jointly offered with The Entrepreneur Zone (TEZ). The program constitutes training/mentoring sessions complimented by incubation & support services to transform ideas into start-ups. The training focuses from ideation to starting-up and facilitates other support services – mentoring, prototyping, consultancy & funding. The program is relevant for new and family businesses. Aspiring entrepreneurs are invited to apply online at www.tez.co.in latest by 25th Nov, 2016 and the program begins in Jan 2017. For more information on the program write to email@example.com or call 7382633197 / 8464057972.
Subscribe to the UoH awesomeness!
Public Relations Officer
University of Hyderabad
Prof. CR Rao Road, Gachibowli
- Inauguration of Training Programme for Knowledge Resource Persons (KRPs) in Computer Science and Mathematics, by the UGC-MMTTC 23-02-2023
- Public Outreach Program on Climate Change
- The Impact of Digitalization on Socio-Economic conditions in Telangana: A Critical survey of selected Areas
- Digital Kiosk of SSCTU at Medaram Jatra
- Akshay Kanikar, an alumnus joins LMEF programme in the University of Naples