With 3 successful start-up batches, Technology Business Incubator (TBI), University of Hyderabad (UoH), invites applications for its 4th batch of 6-month Training Program in Entrepreneurship & Start-up Management, jointly offered with The Entrepreneur Zone (TEZ). The program constitutes training/mentoring sessions complimented by incubation & support services to transform ideas into start-ups. The training focuses from ideation to starting-up and facilitates other support services – mentoring, prototyping, consultancy & funding. The program is relevant for new and family businesses. Aspiring entrepreneurs are invited to apply online at www.tez.co.in latest by 25th Nov, 2016 and the program begins in Jan 2017. For more information on the program write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 7382633197 / 8464057972.
October 11, 2014
June 14, 2014
Subscribe to the UoH awesomeness!
University of Hyderabad
Prof. CR Rao Road, Gachibowli
- Dr.Dinesh Kumar Ch former Kothari Fellow selected for Newton International Fellowship
- IEEE R10 Outstanding Volunteer Award to Prof. Atul Negi
- University and Industry trot together in ‘Make in India’ path
- वर्ष 2020 के लिए शीर्ष 25 भारतीय केंद्रीय विश्वविद्यालयों में है.वि.वि. को दूसरा स्थान
- Prof. J. Prabhakar Rao invited as Adjunct Professor at Asia University