Prof. Ramakrishna Ramaswamy, Vice-Chancellor, University of Hyderabad (UoH) along with Prof. E Haribabu, Pro Vice-Chancellor, Prof. B Raja Shekhar, Registrar, and Deans of Schools visited Rashtrapati Nilayam, Secunderabad on Sunday 29th December 2013 and met the Hon’ble President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee, who is also Visitor to the University. The Hon’ble President has been apprised of the ongoing activities and future plans of the University.
Subscribe to the UoH awesomeness!
Public Relations Officer
University of Hyderabad
Prof. CR Rao Road, Gachibowli
- Neer Prasad, an alumnus joins Oil India Limited
- Biomolecular Condensation in Neurodegeneration
- Diploma Programmes to be offered by CDVL in blended mode
- Prof. A S Raghavendra and Prof. P Prakash Babu of UoH Elected as Fellows of the Royal Society of Biology (FRSB), UK
- NHSN Surveillance for Healthcare Associated Infections