Geeta K Vemuganti, Professor, School of Medical Sciences, University of Hyderabad has been awarded with a Certificate of Excellence as her abstract titled “Cancer Stem Cells in Retinoblastoma” is selected as one of 50 Outstanding Abstracts at the World Ophthalmology Congress of the International Council of Ophthalmology to be held in Fira Barcelona Gran Vía in Barcelona, Spain from 16-19 June 2018.
Subscribe to the UoH awesomeness!
Public Relations Officer
University of Hyderabad
Prof. CR Rao Road, Gachibowli
- Digital Kiosk of SSCTU at Medaram Jatra
- Akshay Kanikar, an alumnus joins LMEF programme in the University of Naples
- Ankit Mitra, an alumnus shines in the Assam Civil Service Exam
- Professors Viresh Rawal and Akhila Kumar Sahoo awarded Chair Professorships in School of Chemistry
- Matariki Network of Universities Delegation visits University of Hyderabad