Prof. Ajailiu Niumai, former Head of Centre for the Study of Social Exclusion & Inclusive Policy (CSSEIP) at University of Hyderabad has been elected as the Asia Regional Representative (Asia, South East Asia and East Asia) of the Research Committee -32: Women, Gender and Society of the International Sociological Society (ISA) on 9th August 2023. ISA has more than 6000 (six thousand) members from 126 countries. It is a member of the International Science Council and enjoys a status of the Non-Governmental Organisation in formal associate relations with UNESCO and special consultative status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations. She is an elected Managing Committee Member of the Indian Sociological Society (ISS) since 2019 onwards.
Subscribe to the UoH awesomeness!
Public Relations Officer
University of Hyderabad
Prof. CR Rao Road, Gachibowli
- Faculty of GB Pant University of Agriculture and Technology visit DST-UoH-Technology Enabling Centre
- Best Student Presentation International Award, 3rd position in International Conference on Optical and Photonic Engineering 2023 (icOPEN), Singapore
- Patent on Method for separation and purification of multifunctional Bowman-Birk & Kunitz inhibitors granted to UoH
- Prof. Jagdish Narayan shares recent discovery of Q-Carbon and Q-Silicon
- R. Sai Prasad Goud and Mr. Kanaka Ravi Kumar present papers at International Conferences