Faseeh Ahmad EK, a PhD Scholar working under the supervision of Prof. E Sathya Prakash at the Department of Communication, University of Hyderabad, presented a paper titled “Reconfiguring Monumental Tales and Claims: Cinematic Visualizations of Charminar”, on 29th June, at the international online workshop “Heritage and Religion in South Asia and its Diasporas: Frictions, Entanglements and Reconfigurations”, organized by the South Asia Study Circle (CEAS) and the Anthropology of Religion Network (NAR) at the Centre for Research in Anthropology (CRIA) and IN2PAST Lab, Lisbon, Portugal.
Subscribe to the UoH awesomeness!
Public Relations Officer
University of Hyderabad
Prof. CR Rao Road, Gachibowli
- Faculty of GB Pant University of Agriculture and Technology visit DST-UoH-Technology Enabling Centre
- Best Student Presentation International Award, 3rd position in International Conference on Optical and Photonic Engineering 2023 (icOPEN), Singapore
- Patent on Method for separation and purification of multifunctional Bowman-Birk & Kunitz inhibitors granted to UoH
- Prof. Jagdish Narayan shares recent discovery of Q-Carbon and Q-Silicon
- R. Sai Prasad Goud and Mr. Kanaka Ravi Kumar present papers at International Conferences