Tag: Department of Biotechnology & Bioinformatics
Mitochondrial Medicine in the Pandemic Era
Prof. Douglas C. Wallace, Director of the Center for Mitochondrial and Epigenetic Medicine...
The Torn Note
The Torn Note is a book written by Taranjiet Singh Namdharim an alumnus of University of...
From here & there
LatestEvents, Videos Etcetra
Sunanda Bhattacharyya awarded 2023 SERB-POWER Fellowship
Dr. Sunanda Bhattacharyya, Associate Professor, Department of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics,...
Subscribe to the UoH awesomeness!
Public Relations Officer
University of Hyderabad
Prof. CR Rao Road, Gachibowli
- Sunanda Bhattacharyya awarded 2023 SERB-POWER Fellowship
- Folksongs and Mental Health of the Marginalized Women of Bihar in India
- UoH Alumnus associated with Vikram-S
- Regional Studies Association Best Paper Award, 2023 to Professor Kham Khan Suan Hausing
- Economics Alumni selected as Assistant Professors through OPSC