Tag: Irish Studies Summer School programme
Mitochondrial Medicine in the Pandemic Era
Prof. Douglas C. Wallace, Director of the Center for Mitochondrial and Epigenetic Medicine...
The Torn Note
The Torn Note is a book written by Taranjiet Singh Namdharim an alumnus of University of...
From here & there
LatestEvents, Videos Etcetra
Sunanda Bhattacharyya awarded 2023 SERB-POWER Fellowship
Dr. Sunanda Bhattacharyya, Associate Professor, Department of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics,...
Subscribe to the UoH awesomeness!
Public Relations Officer
University of Hyderabad
Prof. CR Rao Road, Gachibowli
- Sunanda Bhattacharyya awarded 2023 SERB-POWER Fellowship
- Folksongs and Mental Health of the Marginalized Women of Bihar in India
- UoH Alumnus associated with Vikram-S
- Regional Studies Association Best Paper Award, 2023 to Professor Kham Khan Suan Hausing
- Economics Alumni selected as Assistant Professors through OPSC