Tag: Long lead prediction of tropical phenomena beyond 2-5 years is now possible: A UoH study on Indian Ocean Dipole prediction
Mitochondrial Medicine in the Pandemic Era
Prof. Douglas C. Wallace, Director of the Center for Mitochondrial and Epigenetic Medicine...
The Torn Note
The Torn Note is a book written by Taranjiet Singh Namdharim an alumnus of University of...
From here & there
LatestEvents, Videos Etcetra
IoE Research Interns Present Papers in an ICSSR International Conference
Two IoE Research Interns in the Department of Sanskrit Studies, Dr. Abirlal Gangopadhyay and Mr....
Subscribe to the UoH awesomeness!
Public Relations Officer
University of Hyderabad
Prof. CR Rao Road, Gachibowli
- IoE Research Interns Present Papers in an ICSSR International Conference
- Alumnus Ms Aparajita Mishra appointed OPSC-Assistant Professor
- Delegation from Embassy of France visits UoH
- डॉ. इंसाफ अहमद कुरेशी को तेलंगाना एकेडमी ऑफ साइंसेस का फेलो (एफटीएएस) चुना गया
- Dr. Insaf Ahmed Qureshi elected as Fellow of the Telangana Academy of Sciences (FTAS)