Tag: Nobel laureate
Mitochondrial Medicine in the Pandemic Era
Prof. Douglas C. Wallace, Director of the Center for Mitochondrial and Epigenetic Medicine...
Education as Development: Deprivation, Poverty, Dispossession book released
A book titled “Education as Development: Deprivation, Poverty, Dispossession” by Prof. Ramdas...
From here & there
LatestEvents, Videos Etcetra
Prof Shrikant Joshi, former Dean of SEST inducted into Hall of Fame in Thermal Spraying
Prof Shrikant Joshi, a noted technologist and founding Dean of School of Engineering...
Subscribe to the UoH awesomeness!
Public Relations Officer
University of Hyderabad
Prof. CR Rao Road, Gachibowli
- Prof Shrikant Joshi, former Dean of SEST inducted into Hall of Fame in Thermal Spraying
- Krupa Mukkaragari presents research work at Louisiana, USA
- Prof. BJ Rao, Vice-Chancellor felicitated the NSS Volunteers who participated in the National Integration Camp
- Krishnasri abstract selected for ISOO Africa
- Animesh Dhara presents paper at ICGAN, 2023