Tag: The University of Hyderabad
Mitochondrial Medicine in the Pandemic Era
Prof. Douglas C. Wallace, Director of the Center for Mitochondrial and Epigenetic Medicine...
The Torn Note
The Torn Note is a book written by Taranjiet Singh Namdharim an alumnus of University of...
From here & there
LatestEvents, Videos Etcetra
UoH sets up Flow Chemistry Laboratory under IoE
A specialized laboratory for Flow Chemistry and process intensification is established in the...
Subscribe to the UoH awesomeness!
Public Relations Officer
University of Hyderabad
Prof. CR Rao Road, Gachibowli
- UoH sets up Flow Chemistry Laboratory under IoE
- Admissions to various Integrated PG and PG Programs of University of Hyderabad
- University of Hyderabad among world’s best in 5 Subjects
- Sunanda Bhattacharyya awarded 2023 SERB-POWER Fellowship
- Folksongs and Mental Health of the Marginalized Women of Bihar in India