Nikhil Kumar, Department of Sociology, School of Social Sciences, University of Hyderabad (UoH) presented his paper titled “Digital Alienation of Dalits during the Pandemic: A Case Study of the University of Hyderabad” at the international conference, conducted by the “World Congress of Sociology,” held in Melbourne, Australia. The conference, which takes place every four years, spanned from June 25th to July 1st. Nikhil expressed his gratitude for this remarkable opportunity to engage with professors and scholars from around the globe, fostering fruitful discussions on various discourses. He extended his heartfelt appreciation to his friends and professors from the department, whose unwavering support has been instrumental in his academic journey.
Subscribe to the UoH awesomeness!
Public Relations Officer
University of Hyderabad
Prof. CR Rao Road, Gachibowli
- Best Student Presentation International Award, 3rd position in International Conference on Optical and Photonic Engineering 2023 (icOPEN), Singapore
- Patent on Method for separation and purification of multifunctional Bowman-Birk & Kunitz inhibitors granted to UoH
- Prof. Jagdish Narayan shares recent discovery of Q-Carbon and Q-Silicon
- R. Sai Prasad Goud and Mr. Kanaka Ravi Kumar present papers at International Conferences
- How to handle Exam Anxiety