Prof. Ramakrishna Ramaswamy, Vice-Chancellor, University of Hyderabad (UoH) along with Prof. E Haribabu, Pro Vice-Chancellor, Prof. B Raja Shekhar, Registrar, and Deans of Schools visited Rashtrapati Nilayam, Secunderabad on Sunday 29th December 2013 and met the Hon’ble President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee, who is also Visitor to the University. The Hon’ble President has been apprised of the ongoing activities and future plans of the University.
Subscribe to the UoH awesomeness!
Public Relations Officer
University of Hyderabad
Prof. CR Rao Road, Gachibowli
- Application of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning algorithms applied to Road Accidents Data in India
- Cognition in the “real-world”: How, Why and What next?
- A Novel Abrasive Free Chemical Mechanical Planarization (AFCMP) of Non-Polar and Semi Polar III-V Nitride Surfaces
- ప్రభుత్వ డిగ్రీ కళాశాలలో ఆచార్య దార్ల వెంకటేశ్వరరావు కీలకోపన్యాసం
- Visit of German Consulate