Prof. Ramakrishna Ramaswamy, Vice-Chancellor, University of Hyderabad (UoH) along with Prof. E Haribabu, Pro Vice-Chancellor, Prof. B Raja Shekhar, Registrar, and Deans of Schools visited Rashtrapati Nilayam, Secunderabad on Sunday 29th December 2013 and met the Hon’ble President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee, who is also Visitor to the University. The Hon’ble President has been apprised of the ongoing activities and future plans of the University.
Subscribe to the UoH awesomeness!
Public Relations Officer
University of Hyderabad
Prof. CR Rao Road, Gachibowli
- Digital Kiosk of SSCTU at Medaram Jatra
- Akshay Kanikar, an alumnus joins LMEF programme in the University of Naples
- Ankit Mitra, an alumnus shines in the Assam Civil Service Exam
- Professors Viresh Rawal and Akhila Kumar Sahoo awarded Chair Professorships in School of Chemistry
- Matariki Network of Universities Delegation visits University of Hyderabad