Prof. Ramakrishna Ramaswamy, Vice-Chancellor, University of Hyderabad (UoH) along with Prof. E Haribabu, Pro Vice-Chancellor, Prof. B Raja Shekhar, Registrar, and Deans of Schools visited Rashtrapati Nilayam, Secunderabad on Sunday 29th December 2013 and met the Hon’ble President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee, who is also Visitor to the University. The Hon’ble President has been apprised of the ongoing activities and future plans of the University.
September 5, 2019
June 15, 2018
July 16, 2015
Subscribe to the UoH awesomeness!
Public Relations Officer
University of Hyderabad
Prof. CR Rao Road, Gachibowli
- University of Hyderabad Shines in QS World Subject Rankings 2021
- High throughput genome analysis by UoH team’s research highlights the risks of colorectal cancer progression
- ASPIRE-BioNEST of UoH selected as best emerging Bioincubator in the country
- Mr. Susanta Kumar Sethy selected for the “Award for Excellence in Research-2021”
- Nanophotonics: UoH scientists manipulate tiny crystals