Dipanjan Banerjee, PMRF fellow and Ph.D. student under the supervision of Prof. Venugopal Rao Soma at ACRHEM, School of Physics, UoH, has been selected to present his research work in the International Conference on Optical and Photonic Engineering 2023 (icOPEN), Singapore. He has achieved 3rd position in the Best Student Presentation International Award. He thanks the Institute of Eminence (IOE), UoH for providing the complete funding regarding travel and accommodation. He also thanks PMRF India, and SPIE for their support.
Subscribe to the UoH awesomeness!
Public Relations Officer
University of Hyderabad
Prof. CR Rao Road, Gachibowli
- Use Technological advances to find solutions for major challenges being faced around the Globe: Prof. M Jagadesh Kumar
- Women in policy making: Opportunities and Challenges’
- Dr. S.Shaji, Department of Political Science, presented a paper in Border Studies Conference at Fez, Morocco.
- Golden Jubilee Distinguished Lectures: Secularism as Misdirection: Critical Thought from the Global South by Prof. Nivedita Menon
- Dr. Devesh Nigam awarded with Excellence in Education award