University of Hyderabad (UoH) in association with the National Council for Rural Institute (NCRI) organized an essay writing competition as part of the National Education Day is observed on the birthday anniversary of Moulana Abdul Kalam Azad, the first Union Education Minister of free India and a great statesman. Students from various Schools and Centres participated in the essay writing competition on the topic “Contemporary Issues and Challenges in Quality of Indian Higher Education” at Sir C.V.Raman Auditorium at the UoH Campus.
Subscribe to the UoH awesomeness!
Public Relations Officer
University of Hyderabad
Prof. CR Rao Road, Gachibowli
- UNESCO Chair in Vulnerability Studies
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship will help India become an Economic Superpower and a Knowledge-Based Economy: Shri Dharmendra Pradhan
- Prof. Vinod Pavarala concludes academic visit to the UK
- Negotiating Postsecular Spaces: IUML and the Politics of Non-State Welfare
- UoH-Delhi University team uncovers a regulatory mechanism underlying ethylene-induced fruit ripening