Tag: richard seager
Mitochondrial Medicine in the Pandemic Era
Prof. Douglas C. Wallace, Director of the Center for Mitochondrial and Epigenetic Medicine...
The Torn Note
The Torn Note is a book written by Taranjiet Singh Namdharim an alumnus of University of...
From here & there
LatestEvents, Videos Etcetra
Delegation from Embassy of France visits UoH
A three member delegation from the Embassy of France visited the University of Hyderabad (UoH) and...
Subscribe to the UoH awesomeness!
Public Relations Officer
University of Hyderabad
Prof. CR Rao Road, Gachibowli
- Delegation from Embassy of France visits UoH
- डॉ. इंसाफ अहमद कुरेशी को तेलंगाना एकेडमी ऑफ साइंसेस का फेलो (एफटीएएस) चुना गया
- Dr. Insaf Ahmed Qureshi elected as Fellow of the Telangana Academy of Sciences (FTAS)
- UoH sets up Flow Chemistry Laboratory under IoE
- Admissions to various Integrated PG and PG Programs of University of Hyderabad