Award presented for High Research Quality, Excellent Performance
Dr. Pratap Kollu, Assistant Professor at Centre for Advanced Studies in Electronics Science and Technology (CASEST), School of Physics, University of Hyderabad has been presented the best oral presentation at the 10th Global Conference on Materials science and engineering (CMSE) held online from 1st – 4th August 2021. He has won the Best Oral Presentation in Oral Session 5A: Nanostructured Materials, Sensors based on the high research quality, excellent presentation performance at the conference.
This conference is organized and supported by G.S. Pisarenko Institute for Problems of Strength of the National Academy of Sciences, Ukraine.
Dr. Kollu has 84 publications in international journals of repute to his credit and carries out research in the following areas:
- Magnetic Sensors for Health Care
- Giant MagnetoImpedance(GMI) Sensor
- Fluxgate Sensor on Si Chip
- Tunnelling Magneto Resistance(TMR) Sensors
- Multiferroics and Meta Materials
- 2D materials nanocomposites for Water purification, Li – Ion & Na – Ion battery applications